Tuesday, July 23, 2013

ISSY'S GLAMM BRIDAL MAKEOVER.......

 
BRIDE- ISSY
LOCATION- DELTA STATE
TRADITIONAL LOOK
2013

Hey Beautiez,
          
            Todays post is a bridal makeover I did a while ago,thought to share the look and products I used in creating the look,for those who are interested in recreating this look, its very wearable look for all occasions, you name it ....ENJOY


I had an awesome time working on my Bride & friend,da beautiful Delta Princess ISSY on her traditional wedding Day....
 The first time I meet Issy was at her best friends wedding, a friend of ours had recommended me to her for a fab makeover so she had contacted me to do her friends wedding makeup ,where I also had the chance of flipping ma beauty wands on her pretty face cause she was the CBM(chief brides maid).....being pleased with ma job she told me right away that I was going to be her wedding makeup artist.......hippyyyy!!!!!.....you know that moment when you feel fulfilled knowing your client is satisfied.....we fast became friends and in no time her D-Day was announced.......I was beyond excited, I couldn't wait to free my itchy hands off its syndrome..... LOL!!!!
and of cause issy's face is any makeup artist's delight, a perfect canvas to work on.....with her large crease,you can create just about any wow look. whoaaahhooo!!! I was excited yeah.....Enjoy her Transformation........from FAB to a SUPER FAB BRIDE    #wink wink#




before makeup

                               EYES;
for Issy;s brows, I used Tara brow pencil in dark brown and highlighted with LISE concealer in honey suckle .                                                                                                           
  For her Crease I used the gold color from Tara olrekelewa Queen Amina eye shadow palette
For slight contouring above the crease, I used the wine color from Tara orekelewa Kuti eyeshadow palette , For inner rim of the eye, I used Tara retractable black eye pencil, as well as Tara liquid liner in black and finished up the eyes with Hagai and Esther lashes
 


FACE:
Issy is wearing Tara foundation in Bunmi,lise pressed powder in........from the 6 in 1 powder pallatte,to add some glowwy effect to her total look I used Iman luminous powder in .......








LIPS:
I lined her lips using Tara wine lip pencil, and filled the middle with island beauty lipstick in peach, followed by Tara pink lip gloss






CHEEKS:
        For Issy's  cheeks I used the darkest shade from the 12 in 1 Tara blush palette


 
 

And she sees her transformation for the first time after I was done ,when the awwwwwz!!!! and ohhhhh!!!! just wouldn't stop.....lol...she loved it.
 
 
 

Beautiful isn't she....awwwww!!!! ,I just cant stop loving BRIDAL BEAUTY.....
 
 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
ISSY'S 2nd OUTING FAB LOOK

Her 2nd outfit  was the popular double Gele, blouse and 2wrapper, Issy choose a peach and blue gele to go with her peach blouse and blue wrapper....(this is a the modern styled delta bride)

CHANGING HER LOOK FOR THE 2nd LOOK: I didn't change much only the lip using Mac ruby woo,to give her a fab and elegant look for her special day.




supper cute deltan Bride
 
 

Another satisfied Issy....when my clients are happy.....I AM TOO.....awwww!!!
 
 

 
wishing this beautiful couple a HAPPY MARRIED LIFE!!! 
 
 
 
 
if you like what you see,You too can try recreating ISSY's look,
 
FOR ALL YOUR INQUIRES ,SUGGESTIONS,
feel free to mail me on nabija05@gmail.com
 
TILL MY NEXT POST
STAY PRETTY>>>
 

11 comments:

  1. What an incredible transformation, great job. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Diana,!!!Not surprise at Issy mkover,cos it's in ur DNA to create FAB looks,Thumb up Doll ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is deffo so gud dat I can't wait 4 her 2 work on me on dat dee day, she worked on me once and its so un4gatable..... Want more gal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwwwww!!! oliver twisting rit there,Any time doll...thanks alt for appreciating ma work,it means a lot to me...

      Delete
  4. Wow!! Absolutely incredible

    ReplyDelete
  5. Extremely fab. Wonderful transformation, thumbs up Belleza... Always doing amazing things to faces. Stunning...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab Makeovas. Welldone Ma'am. Congrats to the couple

    ReplyDelete