Tuesday, October 8, 2013

BRIDAL MAKEOVER.....FOLA'S TRADO MAKEOVER....

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
Hey lovelies,
 
How have you'll been, great I suppose, its been a very busy month for me as my hands have been full with beautiful faces to flip my beauty brushes on......
though this is a late post, she is one of my favorite AUGUST  BCM stunner BRIDE ,that I had an awesome time working on. FOLA, who I meet for the first time on the night before her wedding and said to her photographer who happens to be someone I had worked with, a great team player cuz she's a delight to work with....how perfect and easy our job would be cuz Fola looked so happy and jovial, plus she had a flawless canvas(skin) to work on....and I sure had a swell time...  ENJOY!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
FOLA before makeup(ever happy bride)
 

 her lashes fixture
 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

Preparing the Bride
 








 
 
 

 
 

My Stunning Bride & I
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 




 
 

                                                      THE BRIDE & GROOM

  Heres wishing the couple the very best,May each day of their marriage be filled with Joy, Fun and Blessings.
 
 
WEDDING LOCATION:                  ILASHA OSUN STATE, NIGERIA.
PHOTOGRAPHER:  LGOLD BELLE PHOTOGRAPHY: 08039225221
 
 
Thanks darlings for stopping by
don't forget to drop in your inquiries & suggestions  
For makeover bookings mail me on nabija05@gmail.com or call 08056260332
 
TILL MY NEXT POST
XOXO
 

2 comments:

  1. Very luvly transformation, u did a great job @ belleza.weldon...josephine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and lovly. Me like

    ReplyDelete