Thursday, April 17, 2014

ALEX'S MAKEOVER (Child dedication Make-over)

 
          Hey Glammiez,
 
Happy Easter  in advance lovelies ,
 
 hope you'll  are having a great week? as I am, with loads of beautiful faces already booked for ma itchy hands to beat this Easter period, and will sure share all of em with you as usual.
 
I know i've been(MIA) missing in action, but promise to update you on all you think you have missed out on...winkyyy. 
 
 so over the weekend I was asked by this pretty client of mine(ALEX)  to doll her up for her baby dedication, though the booking clashed with a function I had, I had to fix her in cause Alex has always been a believer of ma itchy hands, and I just couldn't let her down,
 
Alex has also been a lover of matte red lippys, so I knew she wouldn't be asking for any thing else than RUBBY WOO lippy ,lol, so off I sailed to her crib to get her dolled up, and the RESULT?????? mmmmm!!! I think I will let you decide what to call it...WOW!!! EXQUISITE!!!GORGEOUS!!!BEAUTIFUL!!!FLAWLESS!!!on and on,well, i'll let you'll decide....
 
see PIX after the cut................. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Alex before makeup
 
                                                           Fixing her head gear(gele)


                                                                  Behold the Beauty





                                                            she sure loved the out come



 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Getting her ready...oh yes!!! I style my clients too
 
 
 
 
 
                                                    Baby Michelle playing away


                                                              I just had to be in this pix


                      awwww!!! ma best pix ever taken,   I still cant believe I took this pix its so adorable..


Baby Michelle and her sexy mama
 
 
yeah she's stunning , I know right!!
 
 
WANNA KNOW HOW I ACHIEVED THIS LOOK?,
THEN STAY TUNED TO MA NEXT POST..
 
Thanks for stopping by beauties,

Feel free to spread the word about this blog,

 we are still taking Bridal makeup booking for MAY-JULY 2014

For Enquiries ,Bridal/makeup Booking and suggestions hit me on nabuja05@gmailcom

TILL MY NEXT POST

XOXO
STAY GLAMM
KINDLY DROP UR COMMENTS,you know I love to get your feed backs winkyyyy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment