Tuesday, September 3, 2013

MY AUGUST 2013 BEAUTY FAVORITES.......

Hey lovelies,


How are you'll doing today,ok  so this is a quick post I decided to share with you guys, they are products I kinda fell in love with and romanced in the moth of AUGUST 2013...

These babies (makeup products lol!!!) were my favorites and I sure rocked them to the bottom , I couldn't do without them cuz they are  all to be appreciated for all the awesome looks I rocked, and you'll know I cant be so stingy to my beautiful followers and readers I just had to share ,so you too can have a feel of them.....awesome products I must confess,...so sweeties go grab em babies and lets rock em on.......I promise to start reviewing products pretty soon....stay tuned to this space ...#wink wink#
  
 ENJOY!!!
Here are my AUGUST favorite babies I couldn't do without ..
 *Zaron mini brush set *Zaron  brow definer*Zaron lip pencil*marykay foundation(timewise matte)* Marykay pressed powder*Nattra mascara*Nattra eye shadow primer*Mac lip stick*No7 face primer*Asta gel liners*Lise foundation and powder*Sade lashes*Maybelline lip stick*Tara eye shadow*Tara dark brown brow pencil
 
 
These are top on ma list of FAV babies ,they are Nattra products
*NATTRA JET BLACK WATERPROOF MASKARA,is a most have ,it lengthens the lashes and thickens it giving the lash an awesome volume, plus it super water proof, doesn't run even with water or a teary eye, you'll have to use a facial wipe or eye makeup remover to get it out,,,,,which makes it super cool for pips like me who likes a well volumnized lash  , ladies ,trust me, you need this baby in your life..
 
*NATTRA EYE SHADOW PRIMER: Oh!!! mine!! this babie, mmmm I lovvvee!!! @ first sight it was love for me, as  at the time I got this baby for me was in need of an eye brow highlighter, and knew it will fit in just fine cause of the color and texture, and the result?? exactly what I expected ,this primer doubles as an eyeshadow primer and highlighter, it worked perfectly for me I got hooked #LOL#  I couldn't do without it, in less than a month I had dug a large hole in the middle #ROTFL# COVERING MA FACE# YELS KE # that's what love is all about .....service!!!! my Nattra eye shadow primer served me indeed.....you too should try it out...winky !!
 
 
 
 
 
 
*my M.A.C lip stick in RUBY WOO........mmmmmmmm!!!! what can I not say<let me make it simple...if you are a lady and you don't own this baby you are on a looooooooong thing!!! infact you are a sinner!!! this is a most have, since the day my hubby told me he liked me in red lips,a week never goes by without me wearing my ruby woo, and what I love most about it is how it compliments all the looks I wear, this is the 2nd best thing that happened to me in the month of August....I love this baby to my bones....haaaaaaaa!!! is that too much!!! ok let me make it lighter, I love this baby to the moon... kai!!! if you have this you'll confess it long stay is one of a kind....! word to describe it...AWESOME!!!!

 
*Next is another babylove of mine ,MAYBELLINE LIPSTICK in MAKE ME PINK: this rich pink lip color is a nudy  shade I rock wen I want a calm & cool nude look ...it works perfectly for day and night, subtle to a smoky effect....its muah!!! you should try it too..
 
 
 
*Here comes my fave for the past 2 months,LISE FOUNDATION & POWDER: I have been so neck deep inlove with this powder/foundation you don't want to see the damage I have done to this palette(the pans are empty, its screaming for help lol), I actually got this for pro use , as it holds 3 powder shades & 3 foundation shades,but I must confess I use it more on ma self than on ma clients....funny rit!! don't judge me, I just seem  to be stingy with a good product with a flawless finish....but I want more, trust me its addictive but truly, I don't know if I can stay away this month....God help me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
*And of coz my fave lashes of the month, is no other than this flawless, glam and priceless lashes, it comes in a pack of 10 pairs, I really love the natural effect it has, when worn it looks super natural, light and glam...I totally love cause I can use a pair more than once as long as I keep it stored neatly against the next use....its also a most have...as it completes a ladies total look...it super cool cause it culd be worn to the church, weddns and other functions at the same time making you eyes super fine...you need to try this one.
 
 
 
 
*My  next baby is no other than  my besty ASTA GEL LINER:This gel liner glides easily , doesn't run, even when teary ,last  longggggg, and very affordable ,what makes it stand out for me is that the color stays intact for a long period of time , I have had clients I used Asta gel on,who comes back to get for their personal use ,am so attached to it , I sincerely don't knw if I can let go. ASTA gel comes in 5 shades(black,blue,purple,green,brown) though my August fave has been the green and black,as I use them as eyeshadows & eyeliners.so why not invest in it,it kills 3 differerent purposes ....don't be left out,get one as fast as you can...
 
 
 
 
 
 * my TARA 12 IN 1 EYESHADOW PALATTE: is a most have as it has cool colors of E/shadow that glides very easily,its pigments are superb,as it stays on where placed,if you own any of the Tara eyeshadows you'll agree with me that they great investment to any beauty lover,the brown on this particular palette is matte so is works for me for contouring,the golds,blues are all dope,so I just cant help it but get hooked...go get yours...
 
 
 
 
 
 
*MARY KAY TIME WISE FOUNDATION: is soo cool,if you have an oily skin ,try grab one, it helps hold the oil on faces like mine(oily) stay dry for a longer period than some other products I have tried. and the MARYKAY PRESSED POWDER: wasn't one of my fave until last month wen I tried it over my LISE  foundation, the combo was awesome I got addicted . you can see the damage I have done on this baby,i promise to stay off for a while ....haaaaaaahhaaahhaa!!! can I really??? I'll try. 
 
 
 
 
 
 ZARON BROW DEFINER/ LIP PENCIL: these too are top on any makeup artist or individual who have come across it cuz, they are both great items in our makeup bags or boxes...the Zaron brow definer tripples as an E/shadow, brow powder and contour, I use in contouring not only my eyes ,but ma face too,and very perfect for the brows...;
 
*NO7 SHINE CONTROL FACE PRIMER: I love this cause it helps control the oil on ma face and gives me a matte finish.
 
 
 
 
* My KHURAIRA CONCEALER: Cool for concealer dark spots and works for me as an highlighter.
* MY BOOTH TWEEZER / DUO eyelash glue. perfect for when am fixing ma lashes ....
* BEAUTY BLENDER: works for me when am applying my foundations, the tinier part of the blender is perfect for the hard to reach areas

Thanks for stopping by beauties

 STILL MY NEXT POST
XOXO
DONT FORGET TO SHARE THE PRODUCTS YOU  WERE HOOKED ON TO  IN THE MONTH OF AUGUST or HOOK UNTO @ THE MOMENT....



For inquiries,suggestions and booking hit me on nabija05@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, hope you plan to get one of these...hugs

      Delete
  2. Nice post! But how can I get the lise powder pallet Ruby woo lipstick, the lashes n other products you reviewed here. Thanks Neodreamz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tanks for stoping by Neodreams,if you are in lagos ,you can get,Lise beauty range and lashes @ No 52 Awolowo rd,SW ikoyi lagos...Mac products from Ikeja shoping mall ikeja,but if you are in Port harcourt, calabar or bayelsa you can get them all @BELLEZA COUTURE MAKEOVAZ STUDIO...you can reach us on 08056260332 or 08136463084

      Delete