Sunday, September 1, 2013

UCHE & VICTOR'S FUN & ROMANTIC PRE-WEDDING SHOOT.......& .HOW THEY MET


Hey lovelies,
        how are you'll glamming up for this new month of September, hope you are geared to take hold of the goodies that comes with the Mber Months.....cuz I am...
so I decided to share a love story of my adorable next couple to be, plus some awesomely juicy  pictures from their pre-wedding shoots, as I was given the honor of  doing the makeup/styling of my newest believer ,The total out come of the shoot was SLAMM ,photographed by the very talented Stevedavid of EXPOSURE (you'll know what happens when a super talented photographer teams up with an excellent Makeup artist right???, MAGIC HAPPENS #smiles# ) It did happen again ,yellsszz in Jennifer's voice# and am super excited to share with you my stunners...for me, I appreciate photography that tells the story by just seeing the exposures, and in this case SteveDavid nailed it again....

  ENJOY.........



BRIDE TO BE: Uche
GROOM TO BE: Victor
LOCATION: MARINA RESORT ,CALABAR.NIGERIA
PHOTOGRAPHED BY: STEAVEDAVID OF EXPOSURES
MAKEUP & STYLING BY: BELLEZA COUTURE MAKEOVAZ




 
 
HOW THEY MEET.... 
 

BRIDE SPEAKS-

HOW WE MET………….
It was a sunny day, Saturday to be precise; I was on my way to see a friend who had just moved into
a new apartment.
I was finding it difficult locating the place when I saw someone beckon on me, I stopped thinking my
friend had sent someone to direct me.When he approached me and it turned out he was on his ‘own
mission’ I couldn’t help but notice he had features I admired…..tall, dark skinned and handsome
#winks#. He offered to take me where I was headed since he knew the place. On getting there, he
asked for my number which I obliged him after initial resistant. We kept contact then on and became
friends until he eventually proposed. He is the best thing that ever happened to me (gasps).The most
beautiful part of it is the fact that am actually marrying the best guy I ever dated………my best friend,
my soul mate, my all



GROOM SPEAKS

HOW WE MET.............….One afternoon my friend called me on the phone and asked me to help him get his fabric from his tailor whom he had already asked to come drop the fabric at my home. The problem was, this tailor didn’t know my house and so I had to meet him up at the nearest landmark to my house.  On my way to meet the tailor, I happen to see this really gorgeous lady working towards me. Because I was hurrying to meet this tailor, I worked passed her really quick but in my mind I was like, “wow! this girl is really cute”. I met with the tailor, took the fabric from him and was walking back to my apartment, amazingly I saw this really gorgeous lady again. I was surprised she was still around my neighborhood and I thought to myself “I have to speak with this Lady, I can’t let her go off without at least trying”, before I knew, I had already beckoned on her to wait while I approached her (a rare request), surprisingly she obliged and waited. I can’t remember what I said but all I remember was the smile on her face. I was so charmed I forgot whatever pickup line I had in mind (funny)…. She said she was trying to locate an address around and she was sort of lost. I knew where she was going to and offered to help her locate the place. After we got there, I asked her for her phone number and she smiled again and called out the digits, when I told her I would call she smiled and told me it was cool. That smile hasn’t faded since that day……

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks Uche my Beautiful bride to be for choosing  BELLEZA COUTURE MAKEOVAZ, I sure had an awesome time working with you.....cant wait for the D-DAY.....Itchy hands# rubbing ma hands lol!!#





Don't forget to get in touch for inquries,suggestions,dont forget to hit me on :nabija05@gmail.com
08056260332......08136463084 and don't forget BCM covers all part of Nigeria, so don't hesitate to call us for all your beauty needs......

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE POST
THANKSYOU'LL FOR STOPPING BY
TILL MA NEXT POST
XOXO

12 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful pics,congratulations.Nabija tanks for sharing.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dis is indeed so superb" so glad I will be privileged to witness such a grate wedding... Congrat Vic & Uche""" CHUKZIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chukzie, you know that feeling rit??? winky!!! me too

      Delete
  3. Beautyful scenery,creative photographer, flawless makeup n stylish couple
    God Bless dia union

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the couple, and weldone belleza couture, u've always got ur makeup swags spots on....xoxo #lafeminiccouture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww!!!thanks dearie, and thanks for hooking me up with fab fashion items,to ma glam readers and folloers in lagos, if you are looking for FABULOUS piece of fashion visit LA- FEMINIC COUTURE, they out all the in fashion statements.....visit them @ no 98 obafemi awolowo way ikeja...instagramm @ lafeminiccouture...and of cuz u'll have to mention NABIJA BLOG OR BELLEZA COUTURE,who knows you may just get a discount......wink wink

      Delete
  5. Nice one Diana,waiting 4 d after wedding pixs, sure "ll b "WOW as usual,BELLEZA COUTURE n EXPOSURE! Grt team at ur event

    ReplyDelete