Thursday, November 14, 2013

BRIDAL MAKEOVER : AYOMIPO'S GLAMM TRADO LOOK*

 
 
BRIDE: Ayomi
LOCATION : Lagos, Nigeria
PHOTOGRAPED BY:LGOLD Photography 08039225221
 
Hey Glammies,
 
how are you'll doing, hope you are having a beautiful week, mine has been hectic but productive so I cant complain but give thanks to GOD Almighty...
 
so todays post is a BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT POST on a Pretty BCM Bride now Mrs Yesufu,  I worked on a while ago....(this post is long over due ,so much piled up posts, but not to worry, I'll try ma best possible to share em with you'll soonxt)

 
I sure had fun while working on this pretty Bride, she is a beauty even without makeup as you can see, so I decided to do a simple look on her the moment she gave me the  pass to do something nice #trust me I was moon walking # know why? #alot makeup artists find these lines  inspiring, when asked to create a beautiful look by your client, rather than have them tell you what to do and look into the mirror each step of the way...lol!! knowing they trust you to do a great job is super inspiring. Oh least I forget I was also paired with an amazing female photographer LGOLD, wonderful lady, thanks to her for these beautiful shots...
 
SO off I went on flipping ma beauty wands on this very beautiful canvas and viola!!!
 
  
Ayomi  before makeup
 
 
 
Hard@ work
 
oju thonsoro(eyes that speak) lol
 
She was such a beautiful bride
 
 
 
 
 
 
fixing the head gear
 
 
 






 

 
 
 











In all Ayomipo loved her total look and of course yours truly was too,when ever my BRIDES are satisfied I am happy>>>>wink wink>>>>>
 
Heres is wishing  you a HAPPY BIRHDAY Pretty.....as you celebrate today ,may celebration be the order of day in you life in jesus name.....AMEN!!!!! 
From us all @ BCM
 
 
 
PRODUCTS USED:

FACE: Mary kay fountion in 607
          : MAC powder in NW45
          :Zaron loose powder

BROWS:Tara brow pencil in dark brown
             
EYES:Tara primer, Sleek eyeshadow, Asta gel liner in black, shade lashes

CHEEKS:Tara blush in iriawo

LIPS: Tara wine pencil, island beauty lip stick in peach, Tara lip gloss in light pink.

YOU TOO CAN CREATE THIS LOOK.......ENJOY!!!!


Thanks for stopping by beauties,
Feel free to spread the word, we are still taking Bridal makeup booking for DEC-FEB 2014
For Enquiries ,Bridal/makeup Booking and suggestions hit me on nabuja05@gmailcom
TILL MY NEXT POST
XOXO
STAY GLAMM & DROP UR COMMENTS winkyyyy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww!!! See My beautiful Ayo, Happy Birthday dearie, @ BCM great job as usual...weldon

    ReplyDelete