Friday, November 8, 2013

MA MAKEUP HAUL OF THE THE MONTH.......

Hey Beauties,

  How are you all doing  , great I suppose . ok!! so am wishing you'll a FABULOUS NOVEMBER,

Talking about a FABULOUS MONTH ,I had ma self an early fabulous November with picking out  my makeup haul from BCM STUDIO(Belleza couture makeup studio)

heyy!! and am excited cuz this will be an avenue to share with you"ll some babies (makeup products) I try out at the beginning of every month and make my fav pick by the end of the month which I tagged MY FAV PICK OF THE MONTH, but now GUESS WAT???? *jumpy!! jumpy!!! excited !!jiggy !!jiggy*  am introducing  MA MAKEUP HAUL OF THE MONTH hippy!!!
so lovelies keep a date with me every month and check out what I'll have for you....ok!!! enough of the bla bla bla ......

so on todays post ,I will be shareing with you the items I picked for this month and of cuz a little review on em

 
 ok so these are all the items I picked out of the BCM STUDIO  this month,i sure will go round em all and do a review on them plus my favorite pick from these babies..
 
BH liquid eyeliner in black
 
 
 
 I decided to use this baby the moment I got hold of it, cuz my first  meeting with this baby was love... love... love...Jaga beauty had it on when I first set ma eyes on it and it looked really awesome on her, i had to  compliment her on it ,trust me this beauty is super intense and stays on for like forever just like JAGA had told me.
 and you all know I gasss your back and will love you too to have a feel of it, so I had to stock it @ the studio, so beauties come grab yours, and guess WHAT?? its very affordable 
 
Like I mentioned this baby stays on like forever, this picture was taken after I had tried wiping it off, rubbing it off severally yet see what I gat. this is a must have ,especially for those who cant handle the usual tubed liquid liner ,to help reduce that messy appearance.
 
 
MILANI LIPSTICK in Blackcherry 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you like rocking dark shades ,then this is your baby, this baby can be compare to the beautiful raspberry shade in ISLAND BEAUTY LIPSTICK, if you have ever seen or used the shade you'll know it has this wine/purply shade, very cool to rock when you are in that wild mood...lol...anyways it looks really cool and daring, should post some pictures of me wearing this pretty soon  ##winky## 
 
 
 
 Still MILANI LIPSTICK in Rose hip, very lovely color as you can see, its very moistured and long lasting, had to try it on the moment I picked it off the shelve. I love how the color pops,it pops just as seen tested on ma hand, this lippy is very wearable as could also be worn lightly, if you feel you cant pull off the bright look...its a must have....you sure should own 1 of these.....trust me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Am in love with the radiant color!!! 
 
 This baby here is called  NUDE CREME, if you love that cool,calm lippy look,then you need 1 of these.
 
 
 
 
See,it isn't too bright......its nude nude..... nude....get this...own this...rock this... this shade is supper HOT 
 
 
These are all the shades  had to try out this month....from top to bottom ROSE HIP, BLACK CHERRY & ,NUDE CREME 
 
 
This baby is a milani lippy,its called 3D GLITZY glamour gloss 
 
 
I love how pigmented this lip gloss is and cant wait to show you guys my look wearing it, It feels really creamy and nice on the lips and has lil glitters,it is lasting too,and a very wearable color, cool for all cause its a multifunctional lip gloss, its intense for those who like it really fucia, if coated twice or more and at the same time you can wear it lightly with just a coat.
 
 
Thanks guys for stopping by ,
all the products listed in this post are available at our studio...
for all enquiries  and suggestions kindly leave me a line @ nabija05@gmail.com  and I will be glad to help out
 
TILL MY NEXT POST STAY FABULOUS
XOXO
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment